pershendetje , i nderuar vizitor ju ftojmë qe të regjistroheni ne forumin tone.
sepse nese jeni i rigjistruar i keni te gjitha te drejtat si qdo antar i rigjistruar ne nje forum , andaj regjistrohu sepse gjithqka do ta kesh me leht .

Ju falemnderit per Viziten ,
Ju falemnderit per Mirkuptimin .

Staffi i Kosovaschool ju uronë zbavitje te mir ne Forumin e Kosovaschool .
pershendetje , i nderuar vizitor ju ftojmë qe të regjistroheni ne forumin tone.
sepse nese jeni i rigjistruar i keni te gjitha te drejtat si qdo antar i rigjistruar ne nje forum , andaj regjistrohu sepse gjithqka do ta kesh me leht .

Ju falemnderit per Viziten ,
Ju falemnderit per Mirkuptimin .

Staffi i Kosovaschool ju uronë zbavitje te mir ne Forumin e Kosovaschool .
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mir se vini në Forumin e ..::KosovaSchool..:: !

ForumLatest imagesRegjistrohuidentifikimi

Property Taxes and Deeds of Trust?

Shko poshtë 
AutoriMesazh
antojames

antojames

Postimet : 200
Piket : 932
I antarsuar : 11/07/2011

Property Taxes and Deeds of Trust? Empty
MesazhTitulli: Property Taxes and Deeds of Trust?   Property Taxes and Deeds of Trust? EmptyMon Aug 15, 2011 5:08 am

My mother in law passed away recently. She was renting a place from someone without a lease. Between her and myself and my husband, (her son), we've lived there for 21+ years. The owner came over after her death and gave us 2 weeks to get out because she was 1 month behind in rent. In going through her stuff we found a deed of trust to my husband from this guy for the property and we found that my mother in law has been paying the taxes on the place for 21+ years. Someone told us that if she's paid and can prove she paid the taxes for 21+ yrs she owns it already. Plus there is the deed of trust to my husband as well.

We live in Colorado btw. Can someone tell me if the tax law is true and if the deed of trust is good. It was signed in 1999 by the owner over to my husband for $10.00. Can anyone help me out here?

________

Trust Deed|Trust Deeds

Mbrapsht në krye Shko poshtë

Property Taxes and Deeds of Trust?
Mbrapsht në krye 
Faqja 1 e 1

Drejtat e ktij Forumit:Ju nuk mund ti përgjigjeni temave të këtij forumi
 :: feja islame :: hadithe-
Kërce tek: