pershendetje , i nderuar vizitor ju ftojmë qe të regjistroheni ne forumin tone.
sepse nese jeni i rigjistruar i keni te gjitha te drejtat si qdo antar i rigjistruar ne nje forum , andaj regjistrohu sepse gjithqka do ta kesh me leht .

Ju falemnderit per Viziten ,
Ju falemnderit per Mirkuptimin .

Staffi i Kosovaschool ju uronë zbavitje te mir ne Forumin e Kosovaschool .
pershendetje , i nderuar vizitor ju ftojmë qe të regjistroheni ne forumin tone.
sepse nese jeni i rigjistruar i keni te gjitha te drejtat si qdo antar i rigjistruar ne nje forum , andaj regjistrohu sepse gjithqka do ta kesh me leht .

Ju falemnderit per Viziten ,
Ju falemnderit per Mirkuptimin .

Staffi i Kosovaschool ju uronë zbavitje te mir ne Forumin e Kosovaschool .
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mir se vini në Forumin e ..::KosovaSchool..:: !

ForumLatest imagesRegjistrohuidentifikimi

Ultrasound technician / x-ray tech help!?

Shko poshtë 
AutoriMesazh
antojames

antojames

Postimet : 200
Piket : 932
I antarsuar : 11/07/2011

Ultrasound technician / x-ray tech help!? Empty
MesazhTitulli: Ultrasound technician / x-ray tech help!?   Ultrasound technician / x-ray tech help!? EmptySat May 19, 2012 9:38 am

to be college student trying to find a ultrasound technician program. i'm trying to find the quickest and best route to complete the program. i've been hearing a lot of people say i would have to become a radiologist before i can become a ultrasound technician and that requires about four years of school here in illinois where i'm from, i was told i would have to do some sort of associates program then do radiology in a hospital based setting but i don't understand why i would have to do a whole degree program in radiology instead of getting courses strictly for ultrasound sonography i really don't want to do extra if i don't have to because that route would take about 4 years to complete. i wanted to be able to be done within two yrs or less so i would be able to fit a smaller certificate program of study into my schedule along with the ultrasound tech so even though i'll still be studying to be a ultrasound tech i'll be done with the other certificate and i can be working and not have to worry about my financial needs or stress about bills while i'm trying to finish my ultrasound tech program because i'll have a small certificate under my belt already . i need someone to really help me understand which route i need to take because i'm confused and i don't want to take the longest route if i really don't have to , it would save me alot of time and stress if i didn't have to go to school for 4 years!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mbrapsht në krye Shko poshtë

Ultrasound technician / x-ray tech help!?
Mbrapsht në krye 
Faqja 1 e 1