pershendetje , i nderuar vizitor ju ftojmë qe të regjistroheni ne forumin tone.
sepse nese jeni i rigjistruar i keni te gjitha te drejtat si qdo antar i rigjistruar ne nje forum , andaj regjistrohu sepse gjithqka do ta kesh me leht .

Ju falemnderit per Viziten ,
Ju falemnderit per Mirkuptimin .

Staffi i Kosovaschool ju uronë zbavitje te mir ne Forumin e Kosovaschool .
pershendetje , i nderuar vizitor ju ftojmë qe të regjistroheni ne forumin tone.
sepse nese jeni i rigjistruar i keni te gjitha te drejtat si qdo antar i rigjistruar ne nje forum , andaj regjistrohu sepse gjithqka do ta kesh me leht .

Ju falemnderit per Viziten ,
Ju falemnderit per Mirkuptimin .

Staffi i Kosovaschool ju uronë zbavitje te mir ne Forumin e Kosovaschool .
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mir se vini në Forumin e ..::KosovaSchool..:: !

ForumLatest imagesRegjistrohuidentifikimi

NEW Plants vs. Zombies: Game of the Year Edition - 1.0.25

Shko poshtë 
AutoriMesazh
attacknight
Web Master
Web Master
attacknight

Postimet : 642
Piket : 3816
I antarsuar : 22/11/2009
Lokacioni : Vendi i All-llahut

NEW Plants vs. Zombies: Game of the Year Edition - 1.0.25 Empty
MesazhTitulli: NEW Plants vs. Zombies: Game of the Year Edition - 1.0.25   NEW Plants vs. Zombies: Game of the Year Edition - 1.0.25 EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:44 am

NEW Plants vs. Zombies: Game of the Year Edition - 1.0.25 29emc2d

Product Description:
Get ready to soil your plants in an all-new action-strategy game from PopCap! A mob of fun-loving zombies is about to invade your home, and your only defense is an arsenal of 49 zombie-zapping plants. Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify 26 types of zombies before they can reach your front door. Each zombie has its own special skills, so you'll need to think fast and plant faster to combat them all. But be careful how you use your limited supply of greens and seeds... as you battle the fun-dead, obstacles like a setting sun, creeping fog and a swimming pool add to the challenge. And with five game modes to dig into, the fun never dies! Features: - Five game modes: Adventure, Mini-Games, Puzzle, Survival and Zen Garden - Battle zombies through day, night, fog, in a swimming pool and on the rooftop - Earn 20 Achievements and show off your zombie-zapping skills - Make your own fun-dead friends with the Zombatar

how to install:
just click extract.bat within l-pzgy folder

[quote]
Kodi:
http://hotfile.com/dl/61159804/e735549/Plants_vs._Zombies_Game_of_the_Year_Edition_-_Uploaded_by_bhe2.rar.html
Mbrapsht në krye Shko poshtë
http://rebeli.super-forum.net

Mbrapsht në krye 
Faqja 1 e 1