pershendetje , i nderuar vizitor ju ftojmë qe të regjistroheni ne forumin tone.
sepse nese jeni i rigjistruar i keni te gjitha te drejtat si qdo antar i rigjistruar ne nje forum , andaj regjistrohu sepse gjithqka do ta kesh me leht .

Ju falemnderit per Viziten ,
Ju falemnderit per Mirkuptimin .

Staffi i Kosovaschool ju uronë zbavitje te mir ne Forumin e Kosovaschool .
pershendetje , i nderuar vizitor ju ftojmë qe të regjistroheni ne forumin tone.
sepse nese jeni i rigjistruar i keni te gjitha te drejtat si qdo antar i rigjistruar ne nje forum , andaj regjistrohu sepse gjithqka do ta kesh me leht .

Ju falemnderit per Viziten ,
Ju falemnderit per Mirkuptimin .

Staffi i Kosovaschool ju uronë zbavitje te mir ne Forumin e Kosovaschool .
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mir se vini në Forumin e ..::KosovaSchool..:: !

ForumLatest imagesRegjistrohuidentifikimi

I have a small catering company, and I want to approach new business. How do I go about it?

Shko poshtë 
AutoriMesazh
antojames

antojames

Postimet : 200
Piket : 932
I antarsuar : 11/07/2011

I have a small catering company, and I want to approach new business. How do I go about it?  Empty
MesazhTitulli: I have a small catering company, and I want to approach new business. How do I go about it?    I have a small catering company, and I want to approach new business. How do I go about it?  EmptyTue Aug 16, 2011 6:55 am

I have a small catering company, I supply larger catering companies with puddings for their events, and I also do weddings and children's birthday parties etc. However, I'm finding that the business is quite sporadic, one month I'll have 3 weddings and 2 catering jobs and next month I have 1 kids party. I want to approach some cafes and upmarket delicatessen shops in my local area; but what would be the best way to approach? Should I just walk in and say "can I see you manager please, oh, hello I own a small catering company and I was wondering if I could bring some samples in for you try, so that perhaps I could supply your shop/cafe? " Or should I be more formal? And if so what would you suggest? And what should I wear? I can't go in with a power suit! How would you do it?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]|[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mbrapsht në krye Shko poshtë

I have a small catering company, and I want to approach new business. How do I go about it?
Mbrapsht në krye 
Faqja 1 e 1