pershendetje , i nderuar vizitor ju ftojmë qe të regjistroheni ne forumin tone.
sepse nese jeni i rigjistruar i keni te gjitha te drejtat si qdo antar i rigjistruar ne nje forum , andaj regjistrohu sepse gjithqka do ta kesh me leht .

Ju falemnderit per Viziten ,
Ju falemnderit per Mirkuptimin .

Staffi i Kosovaschool ju uronë zbavitje te mir ne Forumin e Kosovaschool .
pershendetje , i nderuar vizitor ju ftojmë qe të regjistroheni ne forumin tone.
sepse nese jeni i rigjistruar i keni te gjitha te drejtat si qdo antar i rigjistruar ne nje forum , andaj regjistrohu sepse gjithqka do ta kesh me leht .

Ju falemnderit per Viziten ,
Ju falemnderit per Mirkuptimin .

Staffi i Kosovaschool ju uronë zbavitje te mir ne Forumin e Kosovaschool .
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mir se vini në Forumin e ..::KosovaSchool..:: !

ForumLatest imagesRegjistrohuidentifikimi

Streets of Fire (Soundtrack) 1984

Shko poshtë 
AutoriMesazh
attacknight
Web Master
Web Master
attacknight

Postimet : 642
Piket : 3816
I antarsuar : 22/11/2009
Lokacioni : Vendi i All-llahut

Streets of Fire (Soundtrack) 1984 Empty
MesazhTitulli: Streets of Fire (Soundtrack) 1984   Streets of Fire (Soundtrack) 1984 EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 8:34 am

Streets of Fire (Soundtrack) 1984 2i8adle

Jimmy Iovine produced five of the songs for the film and the soundtrack album.[2] For Ellen Aim's singing voice, he combined the voices of Laurie Sargent and Holly Sherwood. The Attackers were the real-life (Face to Face) bandmates of Sargent, who provided the lead vocals on Ellen Aim's songs "Never Be You" and "Sorcerer" and supporting vocals on "Tonight Is What It Means To Be Young."[2] The version of 'Sorcerer' on the actual soundtrack album was performed by Marilyn Martin (written by Stevie Nicks).

Two Wagnerian rock songs written by Jim Steinman were part of the soundtrack: "Tonight Is What It Means To Be Young" and "Nowhere Fast," both performed by Fire Inc. with Holly Sherwood as lead vocal. The title of the former was used as the tagline on some promotional materials for the film.[2] Dan Hartman's "I Can Dream About You" is the most successful song from this movie and became a Billboard top 10 hit in 1984. In the movie, the song is performed by "the Sorels," a fictional doo-wop style group consisting of actors Stoney Jackson, Grand L. Bush, Mykelti Williamson, and Robert Townsend.[2] However, the song was actually sung by Winston Ford, whose vocals were convincingly lip-synced by Stoney Jackson in the movie. There are thus two versions of the song, but the most popular was sung by Dan Hartman for commercial release.
[edit] Track listing

1. Fire Inc. - "Nowhere Fast" 6:02
2. Marilyn Martin - "Sorcerer" 5:06
3. The Fixx - "Deeper and Deeper" 3:45
4. Greg Phillinganes - "Countdown to Love" 3:00
5. The Blasters - "One Bad Stud" 2:28
6. Fire Inc. - "Tonight Is What It Means To Be Young" 6:58
7. Maria McKee - "Never Be You" 4:06
8. Dan Hartman - "I Can Dream About You" 4:07
9. Ry Cooder - "Hold That Snake" 2:36
10. The Blasters - Blue Shadows 3:17

Kodi: